Safety is Kandela’s first priority on each project, ensuring savings across the board
While the pressure of meeting deadlines is ever present, our success will never be at the cost of a team member not making it home safely to their family.
Kandela invests heavily to ensure that each of our team members are properly trained in our ‘safety first’ policy from their first interview and orientation onward. As a result, we are proud to have a ZERO incident rating with an award for ‘perfect’ workplace safety from SCF Arizona.
We have made this possible by:
- Investing in continued education for each of our team members.
- Incentivizing Kandela team leadership to become OSHA certified safety instructors.
- All team members must complete a minimum OSHA 10 certification up to OSHA 500 instructor certifications.
- Weekly safety meetings hosted on each specific jobsite.
- Each new team member must complete Asbestos Safety Certification upon hire.
- Proper maintenance of all ladders, lifts, and equipment.
- Regular inspections of all personal safety equipment.
- Our safety practices help ensure minimum exposure to our general contracting partners and business owners alike, saving time and money by avoiding costly claims.